2010年1月12日火曜日

Movies: MLC


I will introduce about movies of MLC. There are a lot of movies there. Some of them are English movies, and others are Japanese movies. MLC helps our English studies by lending out movies. MLC has every genre of movies, for example love stories, comedies, fictions and non-fictions. And MLC has VHS and DVD. If you borrow DVD, you can enjoy movies by beautiful image. MLC do features when season is changed. In now, there are a lot of movies about Christmas and love. For example, Home alone and Love actually. I think you can enjoy watching movies in MLC. If you have oppositions to go there alone, I recommend going with friends, because MLC have private room. I think it is comfortable for persons that visit there for the first time.

4 件のコメント:

  1. When you mada a presentation, you was cool.Haha.
    You hava good infomation!!

    返信削除
  2. I moved your link function!!
    I don't know how to do it, so please tell me.
    There are much good information!!

    返信削除
  3. Nice presentetion!!
    I've never heard such a wonderful speech like you did.

    返信削除
  4. Wow!There are a lot of links!!

    I think you could speech without nervous.

    返信削除