2009年12月1日火曜日

Food manner

I will tell you about food manner.
First, I will tell you about chopsticks. In Japan, people use chopsticks. It is difficult for foreigner to use it, but Japanese think not using chopsticks is sometimes rude thing. When we eat someone’s food, we should use opposite for chopsticks. It is called “Yosebashi” in Japanese. And you must not return foods we touched. It is called “Mayoibashi”.
Second, there are etiquettes in how to eat. It is to say “Itadakimasu” before eating and “Gotisousamadesita” after eating. These words mean the thanks and apology to God and foods.
Now, we introduced about Japanese manner. Do you care about Japanese manner? I think manners decide human’s impression, so we should care about it. Thank you for listening to our speech.

2 件のコメント:

  1. I agree with you!Manner is very important,however I think people incline to forget Japanese original manners.

    返信削除
  2. I think your blog is interesting because you introduced detail of chopstick.

    返信削除